Sunday, October 23, 2011

I have arrived.

I pulled in right before 12:30am on Sunday morning, with Brando there to welcome me with a hug. It was just the two of us for awhile, which I think was the best possible arrival; we talked for almost an hour and a half about life, what I’m hoping to find here, how I’m okay with absolutely any schedule the guys might hold as long as I can stay here while finances are figuring themselves out. We talked about his marriage, about his heartbreak, and I’m happy I’m here so that we can adventure together and find our respective paths to happiness.

I’m going to go make a copy of the key today, and walk down to Pebble Beach since it’s so lovely and not yet raining and take stock on where I’ve transplanted myself.

I’m excited.

I’m ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment