Sunday, September 26, 2010

Early Morning Epiphany.

I woke up feeling renewed after spewing out all of my drama on here last night, and I feel like the universe spoke to me in between dreams and helped me understand one thing.

As much as I hate not knowing what's really going the hell on in my love life, I know that I am truly only seeking one thing. Not a guarantee, but rather that I find someone who has the qualities and strength of character that I could fall in love with every day, all over again.

It was reaffirmed by Star's infinite wisdom; ideally, that person wouldn't fuck around with me and play a constant game, but rather be as open and honest with me as I am with the whole damn world. I deserve honesty.

Enough of this. Off to get my calf tattoo!

1 comment:

  1. If there was a "like" button on your blog, I would click it. (And not because you gave me a shout-out--although, thanks for that; very sweet...) Enjoy your tattoo!

    ReplyDelete